Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today I went out beyond the burbs to this industrial part of Sydney rd. It was next to this spooky little graveyard and stone church straight out of a horror film. When I rocked up there was this strange guy sitting out the front. He was kinda cute except he put his head in his hands and started sobbing to himself as I walked up and I saw he had a big bald spot on the back of his head. Gross!!!!!

Probably the strangest thing was I couldn't open the gate to get into the house. It was weird as fuck. I kept trying to pull on the latch but it was wedged in. I struggled at it for ages and I could feel that sobbing guy looking at me. I felt like a fuckstick, but no matter what I did it wouldn't move. I ended up having to call them up to come and even they couldn't open it. So they ended up handing the gear over just out the front they didn't give a fuck. Omen maybe?

No comments: