Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been thinking all morning about what my mum said, and now I’m totally pissed off. My counsellor tells me not to ‘ruminate,’ but he can shove his ‘ruminate’ up his fat cord wearing pipe smoking ass. Who would say that to their own kid? Jealous much? It’s because she knows I’ve got better hair than hers (and a better ass), that she’s old and no guy wants to fuck her anymore. Seriously no one’s had a hairstyle like that since the 80’s, all teased and puffed, she looks like a poodle crawled up onto her head and died. Mothers are not meant to be jealous of their kids. It's fucked. When she left for work today I took Brain Drain to the good stereo, cranked it up til the walls were vibrating. It didn’t really help much, but it was a good work out. Even now I can feel it in my calves and thighs, a bit of stiffness when I bend over. Luckily there’s no one I need to bend over for at the moment. But that's really nothing to be bragging about.

I’ve decided I’m not going to take her shit anymore. Next time she tries it I’m just going to let her have it. Both barrels. Then we'll see what's what.

just before I left today I poured some liquid paper into her oil of ulan.

No comments: