Monday, December 8, 2008

So I'm on the train saturday night around 12.30, it's pretty packed, everyone coming home. I hear these skaters hanging shit on an Indian guy. I can't hear exactly what they're saying but I can tell they're mocking him. He seems pissed. There's this girl with red hair and her guy sitting next to me. She's angry, telling him that he's an alcoholic. He's pissed, arguing, telling her that he's not. 'What would you call someone who falls asleep waiting for a train, someone who throws up in bed, someone who tried to strangle me the other night.' He gets up pissed off and sits with the skaters. She puts her ipod head phones in. Suddenly this hot guy gets on the train, he knows the skate kids. The Indian guy tells him to sit down next to him, he says no way, you've chucked on yourself, everyone laughs. Suddenly I smell the vomit in the train. One of the skaters rolls up the leg of his shorts. He has a tattoo of a syringe and the word candy along it. The Indian guy laughs, and leans over and begins vomiting. I can hear the thud of it hitting the floor. I start to dry wretch. Suddenly it's really hot. The station is taking forever. I can taste it in my mouth and all I can hear is laughter. I get off at the next station (2 stops early) and walk the rest of the way.

No comments: