Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I saw this film in Lakes Entrance. I was up there with my dad. He said he'd drop me off, so he didn't embarrass me. So I went to see it alone. I reckon he probably wanted to go to his skanky Mrs house. I guess I'd been cramping his style a little bit since I'd been there. He didn't say nothing but he kept encouraging me to go out on my own, make new friends and all that shit adults say when they don't want you around. Anyway there were a bunch of other girls there but they all knew each other. It was in a squash court. When I walked in all I could smell was squash sweat mixed with butter popcorn. I smuggled in a can of bundy and cola but didn't get a chance to drink it. The other girls were half bogan country girls and half rich bitches on holiday, fake tanned, blond extensions, useless bitches chattering shit. The film before ran late, a huge line formed and all I could hear was this chatter, I was getting more and more uptight. I don't know why, waiting just sets me off and waiting with these bitches made it a million times worse. The room was hot and noisy. I was sweating. I just wanted to be out of there.

The film was this vampire love story. We got in and the cinema was packed. All girls all my age all chattering. I wanted to die. I prayed for the lights to go down, I wanted this over, but I had nothing else to do so I stayed. The film was about a girl who fell in love with a vampire kid. He was cute but pale, she was dumb kind've, but a typical kid. It was really good. I got really involved and lost myself in it. I put myself in her place and I got really scared. I loved him but I knew he wanted to drink my blood all the time. It was too much to bear. I started to enjoy the danger. After a while I felt this heaviness on my chest, like a hand pressed down really hard. It hurt to move. I couldn't breathe and started to freak out.

To cut a long story short they had to stop the film, ambulance came and I got taken to hospital. I kind've freaked out in hospital, got really angry and they sent me here. I'm on some medication and only have 20 min internet time a day. No email. It's actually barred so you can't even do it behind their backs. I hate this place. Everyone's so fucking rational but it's not true because the staff are more mental than we are, they just think they got it together. There's this one older guy (about 19) who think all the girls want to fuck him so he keeps taking his shirt off even though the buildings air conditioned. This girl told me that he tried to rape her but I don't know if that's true. Seriously I could go mad here. I'm so pissed off with my dad for letting this happen and for being such a selfish prick again. Got to love access. Mum and doctor are on their way down. Imagine that car trip.


Hey how fucked up was that last post huh? It's so funny I have to keep it. Hope it didn't scare you. Least you know the drugs are good.

No comments: