Monday, January 19, 2009

So that guy I was talking about, his name is Trevor. He's being really nice to me. He calls me sexy and sneaks me cigarettes. He's got a tattoo of a rose with this evil looking skull coming through it on his thigh. It looks really cool. He showed it to me two nights ago when he was last working the nightshift. He's off now for a few days before he comes back on in the day shift. He's actually pretty sweet, not like I thought at first. A few days ago I was playing pool with Suzie, this fat schitzophrenic girl from Bundoora. Trevor was there too, just watching us. Suddenly she smashed the pool cue against the wall and walked out. I didn't do anything to her neither, it was totally out of the blue. But it left me and Trevor alone. He wasn't angry. He just walked up to me really cool and silent, looked straight into my eyes and told me that he knew why I was so sad. I couldn't believe it. Up until that point I didn't even know that he's noticed me. Up close his eyes were this deep milky hazel, kind've sexy, like a cat. He said that no one understands him either, and that people always think the worst of him. Then he grabbed my chin, I thought he was going to kiss me and without a word he just walked out. My heart was beating so fast I couldn't believe it. I don't know how he knew this stuff, but since then I've caught him watching me as I walk down to the laundry or to the pool. And just before lights out he's began dropping around cigarettes. He never asked, after that night he's stopped by everynight with 2 cigarettes. He just plonks them down on my bedside table and says 'sweet dreams sexy.'

No comments: