Monday, January 26, 2009

Still no Trevor, it's been days now, I wonder if anything has happened to him. I asked Marion this dumb Irish bitch who works here and tells these long bullshit stories about how great her son is (An architect in case you're wondering), but she just told me to mind my own business and walked away. The other night I couldn't sleep. So I got up to go to the toilet and didn't turn on the light because I didn't want to be hassled by one of the staff. So I walk past the staff block and there's Marion down on her knees giving James (the night manager) a headjob. I couldn't believe it. James is this old guy, bald, fat, always angry, he's the guy who was at the meeting with mum and my counsellor a few days ago who said that I had been acting, "peculiar and withdrawn," and that another two weeks might do me "the world of good.". He had his eyes closed and as I snuck past I could hear him moaning. He had both hands on the back of her head and kept jamming his thing really hard into her mouth. It was kind've funny, her head bobbing back and forth from the force of the blows, I think she was just trying to survive down there really. I watched for a while but didn't get a good look at his cock. Finally he shuddered a bit, moaned and Marion got the hell out of there quick smart, scrambling away from him before he burst. As I walked off I could her her scream at him, 'oh no you got it on my timesheet.' I started to giggle so I ran off quickly. When I crept back they were both sitting there not talking. He was reading the paper and she was playing with her mobile phone. It was like nothing had happened.

I've been thinking of telling some of the other girls, see if I can get them fired, or maybe I should just go back to Marion now and ask about Trevor and if she doesn't say anything tell her that I know about her and James. I don't know. I might give it a few days and see what happens. I miss Trevor's smile. He was my only real friend in this place.

No comments: