Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trevor hasn't come in. He was due today but I guess he rang in sick. Probably just as well because I have this huge pusy zit right smack in the middle of my forehead. I look like one of those Indian chicks, and since makeup's not allowed in here I can't even conceal it. Everything's just so boring here, it's like time stands still, then gets bored too so just starts moving backwards in an effort to amuse itself.

Between group, your one on one with your counsellor and craft there should be plenty to do, but who can be fucked. I'd stay in bed if I didn't get dragged out each morning.

Some girls have these dramas, which were pretty cool at first, but now they're all the same. I don't even bother to get up and watch anymore. They just seem so calculated for attention that I just can't be bothered caring. The staff love it though, they run around feeling important, like when that fat schitzo chick slashed her wrists because she wasn't allowed to have jelly. It was such bullshit, she slashed them across just like on TV, with a sharpened ruler no less. Now all our rulers have been taken away and we've been having random room searches. That should help those here with psychosis right? Why would you be paranoid if without warning strangers ordered you out of you room and just started going through all your stuff?

It's weird though. I don't really even care about getting out that much. I just have so little energy. Can't really be fucked. Don't really care. I wonder when Trevor will be back though. I miss my cigarettes.

No comments: