Friday, February 13, 2009

the fires have just floored everyone. The smoke came across Melbourne today, everything was hazy and beautiful, kind've like that Mel Gibson and Michelle Pheiffer film that was on Tv last night Tequilla Sunrise, except that to get the amazing sunset 180 people had to die. So we'd kind've rather missing out on this. It's on Tv all the time, public contributions are up to $63 million, all that bullshit hero stuff and patriotic nonsence about what its like to be an Aussie. So I've started smoking bongs.

It turns out that weird guy from down the street is a herb dealer. He saw me out in the street and came over because his mother had told him I'd flipped out and stuff. Apparently he liked that. So he's been giving me as much herb as I want and we've been hanging out. he doesn't seem to want anything in return. Weird. I feel a bit bad because I can never remember his name, it's like Jason or Justin or something. I can never remember. I just call him mate. It's really bad. Mum meanwhile has been impossible, she's walking on eggshells around me, so of course I've been taking advantage. I made her buy Sarah Lee Butterscotch ice cream and we've had Turkish for the last two nights. I can tell she's sick of it, but each night she asks me and I'm getting everything I want. I wonder how long I can milk this.

Anyway that's all I feel tired and sad. I suppose I should be going back to school but no ones said anything, so daytime TV + couch + bongs = me. Yippee!

No comments: