Monday, February 23, 2009

Mum has been pissing me off heaps lately. Asking me where I'm going and when I'll be back, making sure I'm eating all my meals. Telling me to be careful about everything she can think of. Treating me like I can't be trusted. I feel claustrophobic. She needs to get a life already. Tonight at dinner she got a phone call. I think it was about me because she got up quickly and went into the loungeroom so I couldn't hear.

I fell off the front steps a few days ago and grazed my knee pretty bad. The scab has healed and is now starting to drop off. When mum left I quickly ripped it off all the way, ground it up and dropped it in her soup. When she came back she looked kind've pale. As she started to eat I lost it and began to giggle. Mum told me that it was nice to see me smiling again, that I have a lovely smile and I should use it more often. I could feel my knee starting to bleed again and could see droplets of blood hitting the tiles.

No comments: