Thursday, February 19, 2009

I heard this noise last night when i was asleep. It scared the shit out of me. I thought someone was breaking into my room. I got up to the window and there was a guy inches from me staring back at me from the other side of the glass. I freaked. But it was okay it was just Justin. I was in my nighty. Luckily it's not the one with the bake beans stain. He told me that he had come to watch me sleep. That he had been thinking about me for days and just wanted to make sure I was real. I opened the window for him and he climbed in. We kissed and cuddled in my bed for a while and he put his hands between my legs. He told me that he was leaving his girlfriend so we could be together. It was starting to get good when he just got up really quickly and said he had to go, that he loved me and that he'd call me tomorrow. He hasn't called yet. Not sure if I should call him or not. I have a session with my counsellor in a couple of hours. As I write this I can hear mum in the loungeroom listening to a relaxation cd of whales singing. She does this whenever she is stressed at work. Track 6 is the cry of the loom. My favourite. Just what the fuck is a loom anyway?

No comments: