Tuesday, February 3, 2009

there's been this rumour going around that Trevor has been charged for sexually assaulting one of the girls here. I don't know her, but the police did come and speak to her, I think maybe 2 weeks ago. At the time I thought they were going to arrest her for something, like being a serial killer or something and I could be on the news saying, 'no she was really quiet, I had no idea that she murdered and mutilated 17 grandmothers.'

She's really really shy, I heard her stuttering a few days ago when she asked to have her room unlocked. I don't even know her name. She has no friends here, doesn't talk to anyone, just sits and reads all the time. I don't know whether to believe it or not. She's not very pretty, just kind've plain, long mousy hair that she doesn't even bother to do anything with, that just hangs down the side of her head. She doesn't wear makeup either just a baseball cap, hoodie and baggy jeans. Though about a week ago I saw her doing laps in the pool and couldn't believe it was her, she had a great body, really thin. I don't know why she hides it. If my body was that good I'd be making sure everyone knew about it.

I listened to that Neil Young tape. Fucking terrible. It sounds soooooo 80's. Lame.

No comments: