Monday, February 16, 2009

I just wanted to make it clear that Dad gave me the plant, not a pic of the plant. It's in the corner of my bedroom now. I kind've like it. He of course thinks giving me it makes up for him being a fucking selfish prick, but at least i got a cool plant. It's called a Yucca. Apparently it's hard to kill. I'm gonna try. Then post it back to the fucken asswhipe.

I've been seeing a lot of this Justin guy. At first it was annoying, he'd just keep popping up everywhere. But he had herb so it was hard to get too angry with him. But he's actually pretty cool. I love his voice, it has this incredible sing song quality that just lifts me up when I hear it. He's possibly the sweetest guy I've ever met. He tells me everything about his life, what bothers him, what's happening with his friends family and even problems with his girlfriend. And he's definitely having a few. Now that he let me in it feels like he'll be on my side for ever. And it's weird, I feel comfortable telling him things about me, really personal stuff that I've never told anyone before. I just know he'd never do anything to hurt me. At first he seemed to be really into me, even though he had a girlfriend and I though he was going to ask me out, or at least make a move, but in the last couple of days he seems to have cooled off, which is crap because now I want him to do something. It's driving me crazy, I can't think about anything else but him. all day everyday. I imagine what he'd look like naked (Hot!!!!) and I imagine all these scenarios, where we bump in to each other accidently and then fuck in the street or someone's front lawn or at my school. Not in a sleazy sick way, but in a real tender loving way. I know if we got together it would last forever. And I know I can't let him get away either.

No comments: